By signing a paper called a Health Care Proxy, any competent adult 18 years of age or older may designate a health care agent. You don’t need a notary or a lawyer; all you need are two adult witnesses. Your agent will not be able to sign as a witness. You may use the form that is provided here, but you are not required to do so.
This Video Should Help:
The “health care proxy ny” is a person who has been designated to make health care decisions for another person. The person being served by the proxy must be someone who can’t make their own health care decisions, and must have less than 18 years of age.
- free health care proxy form
- health care proxy form pdf
- health care proxy questions
- can you have 2 health care proxies
- can a health care proxy override the patient